We've heard it more times than we can count...
"We're busy and space is at a premium - we don’t have the time and energy to track t-shirt sizes, how many ball caps we have on hand, etc., much less the space to house inventory!"
"Our Brothers and Sisters would love swag with our logo on it, but the Local is so spread out, not everybody makes it to the hall with any kind of regularity."
"We don't have a way to take credit card payments, and it's cumbersome to process additional checks from members... and who wants to manage cash payments?"
"Piecing together a lineup of swag items that are undoubtedly Union Made in the USA and will make everybody happy is something we just don't have time for."
With a Custom Online Store, you empower your members and constituents to wear their colors with pride while having the peace of mind that you can trust the product, the top-notch customer service experience they'll receive, and timely delivery... all without adding anything to your already-full plate.
HOW IT WORKS
- Classic will build out a unique store portal that reflects the look and feel of your website/ brand.
- We'll talk through your organization's unique wants and needs and put together a product lineup featuring something for everyone. Feature as many or as few items as you like, and we'll work with you on design, virtual proofs, and pre-production samples you can show to anybody who stops in.
- We will also review your goals for the store and work on pricing and promotions to help you achieve them. Whether you're looking to fundraise for a particular event or cause, or simply want to make sure your members have access to goods that are of guaranteed quality and ethical origin, Classic will help design a pricing plan that fits the bill.
- Classic will source your items, stock the inventory, process orders, manage all shipping, and even provide customer support via a chat module that lives on your store as well as e-mail.
- You'll receive regular sales reports and feedback, as well as profits on a predetermined schedule. We will also hold quarterly reviews to discuss inventory flow and product lineup, proposed seasonal items and promotions, and other time-sensitive items.
Check out a basic sample store... then drop us a line to learn more!